The Website is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom.
By placing an order through our Website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are accessing the Website from the United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices and/or specification of our products without prior notice.
- The prices for Products are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. If a delivery charge applies to your Order this will be notified to you both during the transactional element of the ordering process and again in the order acknowledgement email that we send to you.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to our despatching your Order and taking payment from you.
- The placing of a Product on our Website is an invitation to accept offers for Products and is not an offer to sell at the listed price nor is it binding on us. We are under no obligation to accept your Order.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images and descriptions of Products are correct at the time that the information is first put onto our Website.
- We cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy of images portrayed on this Website. For example, colours of actual Products may differ from those in images due to screen calibration etc.
If you have any questions regarding sizes please ring us and discuss them with us prior to making your order.
We use the industry leading internet payment company PayPal to protect your card details and protect from fraud. PayPal keep your information safe. We will never actually see your bank or credit card details; they are passed in a highly secure way directly to PayPal for processing. Industry-leading fraud prevention is just one of the reasons PayPal is a safe way to pay online. PayPal uses proprietary technology and constantly innovates to monitor transactions and maintain a secure payment system. To help you keep track of your account activity, PayPal sends an email confirmation of every account transaction. For more information visit PayPal here.
We endeavour to carry a stock of all items at all times and orders are normally sent within 7 days of receiving your order. In the event of an item being out of stock, please accept our apologies but rest assured we will contact you to advise of any delay.
If you have any stock or order queries, please give us a call on 07791 029494 or 01572 812857.
Your order will be carefully packed and posted via Royal Mail. Orders placed on a Saturday will be despatched on the following Monday, subject to availability.
Click and Collect
You can also collect your order, free of charge, from our mobile equestrian shop at an Event that we are due to attend (find out where we will HERE). Simply select this option at the checkout. You will be contacted to arrange the event that you wish to pick up your order. Your payment will be taken once your order has been processed and set aside to ensure that it is available on collection day.
If you are hoping to collect your items the day after ordering please telephone Sally or Lucy beforehand to avoid disappointment. As you can imagine there is not a night-shift-elf checking late night online orders but Tigga’s will always help when they can.
IMPORTANT: When you come to collect an order please bring with you a copy of your order (digital or hardcopy). If someone else is picking up your order for you please let us know beforehand by text, email or Facebook messenger.
- Standard UK deliveries are made between 9.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday using Royal Mail tracked service. Therefore, a signature upon delivery is required.
- Costs are dependent on the size and weight of the item(s) purchased. You will be notified of the cost of postage during the transactional element of the ordering process and again in the order acknowledgement email that we send to you.
- Please make sure we have the full delivery address details including postcode, particularly if your order is to be delivered somewhere other than your home address. Please provide a day-time telephone number where applicable. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are refused by the recipient, or where the carrier cannot deliver due to incorrect addressing.
- If you are unhappy with the goods received, we will refund them if they are sent back at the customer’s expense in new resaleable condition within 14 working days along with the original receipt.
- The item(s) must be in the same unworn condition as you received them. Please also ensure that all goods are returned in their original packaging, complete with tags. Footwear must be worn on the carpet when trying on.
- We suggest for your own protection you use Royal Mail registered post.
- Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent not the delivery charge.
- Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In all circumstances please initially email or ring us to notify us of your intention to return item(s).
- Alternatively, there is the option to return the Products yourself at an Event that we are due to attend. You will just need to have complied with all provisions of these Terms and Conditions and present a copy of your original Delivery Note and the actual payment card used to purchase the Products.